Dumb Pimp Caught With Pimpin’ Rules List
Well, my mother likes to say it takes all kinds to make up this world:
On Monday, Long Island police raided the home of an alleged pimp named Steve McDaniel and came across a handwritten list called “Rules 2 Da Game of Hoez!!!”
Apparently it was written for McDaniel’s accomplice, Sandra Russell, in his prostitution-and-drug ring on how best to manipulate and control their prostitutes. It honestly reads like Pimping 101 based on the plots of movies that air at 2 a.m. on the Spike channel.
For those who may be having a hard time reading the scribble scrabble of one Pimp McDaniel’s here is a translation:
- Always make them need and depend on you so you have Power over them. (Power is control.)
- Make them understand that you don’t need them they need you and they are replaceable. Never let them no if you need them deep down inside.
- Never let no1 get away with sneakin anything cause once they feel they can away they will always scheme.
- No matter how much you like or care for 1 or any of them, don’t trust none of them. (Like Scarface who do I trust?? Me that’s who..)
- Always stay 2 steps ahead of the game you have them playin.
- Don’t let them no all your Plans. But alwayz try 2 no theres.
Now, if McDaniels’ wasn’t really trafficking in women this would be side-grabbing, split one’s pants funny. Since he really was a pimp (supposedly) than it’s moderately funny.
I mean, you got to laugh from crying. The ignorance of it all. I would say this was Pimpin‘ for Dummies, but the Dummies manuals are actually useful and legibly written.