Drug-Resistant Gonorrhea May Be Untreatable It seems like gonorrhea wants to pull a herpes and stick around for life. The new strain of drug-resistant gonorrhea that made headlines in 2014, is still around and kicking and is rapidly become harder and harder to treat: The United Kingdom’s chief medical...
Tag Archive for: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
U.S. syphilis rates rose for a seventh year in 2007, driven by gay and bisexual men, while chlamydia reached record numbers and gonorrhea remained at alarming levels -- especially among blacks, health officials said on Tuesday.
- The Good Girl’s Guide to Kinky Sex: 4 Sex Positions for Having Sex With Yourself April 3, 2018
- How To Suck Dick Like A Pro February 11, 2018
- 5 Fun Penis Facts We Bet You Didn’t Know January 16, 2018
- The Sex Bucket List: 30 Sexy Things to Do Before You Die September 10, 2016
- How to Control Your Gag Reflex During Oral Sex June 26, 2016
Affiliate Link Disclosure
A Big Butt And A Smile is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (as well as other affiliate programs), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and other affiliated websites. What this means is the site will receive a small commission anytime your purchase something through one of our links.